Mystery Keycap Season 2
Mystery Keycap Season 2
Duckeys Mystery Keycap Season 2: Winter Escape
These are a mixture of 3D-Printed and Hand-Crafted keycaps. Each one is unique, and may have minor variations from the photos that will not affect functionality. Each keycap fits on (but are not limited to) any MX Stem, Kalih, Gateron and Razer Mechanical Switches (Most Gaming Keyboards). Check our FAQ for any questions on compatibility.
- DUCKEYS MYSTERY KEYCAP WINTER ESCAPE SERIES: Meet Duckey & friends for another exciting winter getup with the Duckeys Mystery Keycap Winter Escape. Includes 1 blind bag (See product images to view full collection).
- SEALED BAG FOR EXTRA SURPRISE: Each will come in a sealed mylar bag to maximize excitement. Returns can only be made with sealed box and bag intact. Appropriate for ages 8 & up.
- DUCKEYS MAKE THE PERFECT GIFT: Duckey the duck makes the perfect gifts for duck lovers and fans of kawaii ducks, cute stuff & collectors of adorable keyboard companions.
- BONK ROUTINELY: Our bonk-able, goofy AHH keycaps appeal to all ages and last throughout a lifetime of bonks.
- INCLUDES: 1 Mystery Keycap (NOT FULL SET)
Twoooo of the sameee :((((
Cute though! I love them
They arrived and when i put them on, they were very tight, but wobbled a lot. Bad service, not very good keycaps, and dont expect to be able to get a refund
Great price compared to other artisans for how silly the little ducks are, but the tolerances on the stems are pretty tight needing a great deal of force to get the duckey properly sat on the switch all the way down. You're better off placing these on isolated keys (like esc or f13 if you have one) so that you don't need to use all that force to get it to the right elevation to look good (and so the beak doesn't get in the way of other keys). Worthwhile purchase nonetheless!
Also a little disappointed that we didn't get any ice cube ducks in my order of 4 for me and some friends, but oh well, what can you do. Got two scarfed ones though which are very cute.
To be 100% clear, this is my mistake. When putting the duck on the key (it was a duck with a chef hat). I pressed to hard on the head and cracked the chef hat. The duck is fine but now he’s got an odd looking hoop on his head. I may do some miniature work with clay and make him a new hat though. Besides that, the 3 ducks I got are all super cute and fit great.
My duckeys didn’t fit on any of the keyboards in my house (4), so I won’t get to use them. They are shelf duckeys now, until I one day happen upon a mythical, duck-friendly keyboard.
That said, they are super cute and well-made, so still earning 5 stars!